Monday, September 9, 2013
Time in Iowa This Weekend
It was good to be in Iowa Friday night and Saturday. We left on Saturday around 2:00. I think it was good we weren't there the entire weekend - Mom was tired. She was tired on Friday when we first saw her. I set her up on the Rife machine right away. She said it took away her nauseous stomach which allowed her to eat well Friday evening. She can only do the Rife machine every 3rd day so her body has time to detox from it. She did good Friday evening. Saturday morning as Dad said, "she had the blues". She said mornings are more difficult because she starts thinking about how this will all go. Paul was over and we all sat around the table and talked about it a little. She did good again until we left in the afternoon. She was tired by then. Bill and I are beginning to process the fact that we hope the chemo pill kicks in quickly and does its job but, if it doesn't, we are beginning the grieving stages of having to say good-bye. That makes me sad. I'm not saying her death is imminent but will probably be sooner than I hoped. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment