Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Beginnings

This purpose of this space is to be a place where we can update each other about mom and dad and their journey through this illness.  I thought it might be nice to update this with a brief summary about our conversations with them or any news that we might have about upcoming appointments etc.

Each of us will be able to post to this blog and if I set it up correctly receive an email when something new is created.  I think it is fine to invite our children to visit here as well for updates.  However, I do believe this blog should be kept only to our immediate family and would ask that the URL not be shared with anyone outside of that.

If we want an opportunity to have others view updates on mom then I believe we should set up a Caring Bridge page.  It would be great if this could be kept a safe place to share things strictly for our family to know.

Hopefully we can put it to good use.

Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment