We had a good visit with mom and dad this weekend. Just some brief details of our time....
Mom's color looked good Saturday morning when she got up. She had to take the last of her bladder meds and after being up a few hours I thought her color changed a bit (more yellow) and she went to rest around 11. When she got up about an hour later, she looked her normal color again. She took some Frankincense orally at that point and we had lunch. She ate really well at lunch and we had a great afternoon. By appearances, she didn't tire at all, looked good all through dinner and went to bed around 10:15. Somewhere in the day, I told them I thought she would benefit from at least another Frankincense during the day because I think that helped her at least feel better and have more stamina.
Yesterday, we left their house around noon and went to Sheldon for lunch. Again, I think she ate decently and looked good. I know when we said goodbye she went home and did the Rife machine and took a nap.
I did get an opportunity to ask both mom and dad how long they thought she had. Both answered they felt "her time was short". I didn't ask them to quantify it, and really, only God knows the length of time until she leaves us. She is beginning to think about her funeral a little bit, which I think is healthy and normal.
We'll see how the chemo pill works out for her. Hopefully it will arrive today or tomorrow.
Karen
No comments:
Post a Comment