Talked to mom last night and she told me that Cure-a-script called that she has been approved. So at this point, it looks like everything is a go for the chemo pills to arrive on Monday or Tuesday. The rep at the pharmacy wasn't sure they could still get them out last night, but they should be going out on Monday for a Tuesday arrival. At this point, I believe it when she actually has a tracking number and/or the pills in her hand.
Thanks Carla for all the leg work you put into helping yesterday (and any of the rest of you who worked behind the scenes and I am just not aware).
We drove to Iowa last night after Jack's soccer game. It was a spontaneous decision. No one is up yet except for me so I can't say how mom looks (yet). We will stay today and leave sometime tomorrow. We didn't get here until 11:00 and thankfully neither mom or dad waited up for us. Although if they were asleep I may have woken them when I accidentally set off the car alarm :)
No comments:
Post a Comment