Hi,
I called the house today after work to check in. Both Dad and Mom sounded really good. Dad felt that Moms coughing today was less than yesterday. She didn't really have any coughing spells during the night. She has some coughing when she goes from laying down to sitting/standing up. But it isn't lasting as long as it did a couple of days ago. They are continuing with the Frankincense applications. I encouraged her to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and that the gal I spoke with on Saturday said a good way to up your intake is to juice them. So we talked about some of the f/v she could juice. Carla, she brought up the eggplant and we talked about juicing that too.
So in a nutshell, she sounded 100 times better and more optimistic than when I spoke to her on Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment