I called today to see how everything was with mom. She said that today she was kind of tired (she believes from the Rife machine) and that she was coughing a bit more (she also believes from the Rife machine). She said she is coughing up phlegm. She did have a coughing spell when we were on the phone and then shortly after that she gave the phone to dad to talk to me.
When I was on the phone with dad, he mentioned (because mom was in the bathroom) that he didn't think the coughing was from the Rife machine, but he feared she was having more fluid build up again.
He also mentioned he was getting frustrated that they hadn't received the Rx yet. They both mentioned they have been sitting in the house all day every day for fear that they might miss the delivery (which they would need to sign for). Dad and I agreed that I would do some phone calling to see where everything was at with the Rx. I called Sanford and with the help of a very nice pharmacist was able to locate the mail order pharmacy who has mom's Rx. I called them and they told me it would be 3 - 5 business days before the order would be processed. So I conferenced mom into the call and with the help of the nice CS Rep on that end, got them to update the order to 'stat' so that it will be processed tomorrow and she will have the Rx by Thursday. They will call mom and dad tomorrow to confirm everything and then they will overnight the drugs to them.
For everyone's information the pharmacy is Walgreens in Pennsylvania and their number is 888-347-3416. I am on the list as someone who is able to talk to them as is dad without needing mom on the phone. If we would have been thinking, we would have added everyone else - sorry about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment