Tuesday, October 1, 2013

sharing

I just am expressing my concern that we share on this blog what we find out about mom's  health or decisions mom and dad have made.  I feel like mom and dad only tell certain kids certain things and not share with at least me.  I plan to discuss this with mom and dad tonight.  This is nothing new, they seem to have done it all their lives with me.  Maybe I am overreacting, I don't know.  All I know is that I have some hurt feelings about them not sharing with me when I have emailed and called them weekly.   I shared my feelings with Denise last night on a phone call we had.     You can call me if you don't understand what I am trying to say.  Truthfully, if they have made some desicions I feel it is important that all 6 of kids know those decisions  so one or several  of us does not get hurt feelings for  not knowing.
I don't care about what the decision is they made, I would just likemyself and all of us  to be included in on the knowledge of it.

As far as mom's health I would really like us to  use this blog.  I know all of our lives are really super busy.  I just ask you to share when you know or find out something.  I try to do that all the time.  The last time I texted because I was driving.  I did pull over to send and write the text. 

So know you have heard my soap box and I wish you all a good day.   Love you all.
Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment